The website is accessible at the URL https://www.sabbabamontesol.com/ (hereinafter the " Site ") published by Experimental Group, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 20,085,900 euros, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 524 095 064, whose registered office is located at 104, rue d'Aboukir, 75002 Paris, France (hereinafter " Experimental Group ").
The persons who may access the Site are referred to as " Users ".
Collection of personal data from data subjects
Experimental Group may collect and process, on its own behalf, the User's personal data which (i) have been communicated to it following the sending of a collection form available on the Site, (ii) in the context of its various exchanges with Experimental Group and (iii) by the simple use of the Site provided that a valid consent has been given by the User.
Legal basis for the processing carried out by Experimental Group
In accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, the processing of personal data by Experimental Group is based on one of the following legal bases.
The execution of the contract
The personal data collected and processed by Experimental Group in this context are necessary for the execution of these contracts, the purposes of which are specified in Article 4 - "Purposes of processing" below.
When Users browse the Site, Experimental Group may read and/or write cookies on their terminal (e.g. computer, mobile phone).
Before installing cookies on the User's device, Experimental Group collects the User's consent through a "cookie banner".
Compliance with a legal obligation to which Experimental Group is subject
The processing of the User's personal data by Experimental Group may be imposed by a legal obligation to which it is subject.
Legitimate interest of Experimental Group
Experimental Group may have a legitimate interest authorising it to collect and process the personal data of Users who visit the Site (e.g. implementation of commercial prospecting operations with its prospects).
In this context, Experimental Group ensures that the processing carried out is necessary for the realisation of its legitimate interest and that it does not infringe the interests and fundamental rights of the Users.
Categories of personal data processed by Experimental Group
The personal data that Experimental Group may collect and process in the course of its activities are :
- identifying data (e.g. name, surname(s)) ;
- contact data (e.g. telephone, e-mail address, postal address);
- economic and financial data (e.g. credit card number, transaction details);
- Lifestyle data ;
- Experimental Group may collect information relating to the User's meal preferences, which could indirectly give indications of the User's religious beliefs, ethnic origin or health status and thus qualify as sensitive data within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR. Such data would only be collected when the User voluntarily decides to make a specific request in this respect;
- data relating to professional life (e.g. curriculum vitae) ;
- location data (e.g. GPS);
- connection data (e.g. technical logs, IP addresses).
Experimental Group does not collect any information about political opinions, morals, sexual orientation or genetic characteristics.
Purposes of the processing carried out by Experimental Group
The processing of Users' personal data by Experimental Group is necessary to enable it to accomplish the following purposes:
Processing for the purpose of online booking
- the optimisation of the Site for the navigation of the Users;
- the creation of an account by Users on the Site;
- confirmation and processing of the User's reservations at any of Experimental Group's facilities;
- processing the payment of the User's reservation in one of Experimental Group's establishments;
- sending a confirmation or message prior to the User's arrival at one of Experimental Group's facilities;
- conducting a user satisfaction survey.
Processing for the purpose of managing applications
The processing of the User's personal data by Experimental Group is necessary if the User accesses the application service within one of Experimental Group's facilities. :
- receipt of applications ;
- the recruitment of a candidate.
Processing for the purpose of sending the newsletter and marketing actions
- When receiving the Experimental Group newsletter, the User can unsubscribe at any time from any marketing action by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of the text;
- the production of statistics and marketing analyses;
- communication with a User who fills in a contact form on the Site;
- building up a file of clients and prospects ;
- informing Users of any changes to the services offered by the Site.
Processing carried out for the purpose of rights management
- the prevention and fight against fraud when the User pays for his reservation;
- Litigation management ;
- to comply with a legal obligation or in the context of legal proceedings or litigation;
- the management of requests to exercise rights.
Rights of the persons concerned
Users have a right of access, modification, opposition, limitation, portability, rectification, to define the directives relating to the fate of their data after their death and a right to delete their personal data, this last point being subject to compliance with the following rules:
- The request is made by the person concerned, accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document;
- The request shall be made in writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the context of the right to data portability, the information requested by the User will be provided in electronic form, unless expressly requested otherwise.
The right to erasure of the User's data shall not apply where the processing is carried out in order to comply with a legal obligation.
Experimental Group will only keep data relating to requests for information made by the User for a period not exceeding three (3) years from the last contact from the User.
Audience measurement statistics are not kept for longer than thirteen (13) months.
In the event of a dispute, all information, documents and papers containing the User's personal data intended to establish the disputed facts may be kept for the duration of the proceedings, including for a period longer than that indicated above.
Certain data may be archived beyond the time limits provided for the purposes of research, the establishment and prosecution of criminal offences for the sole purpose of providing these data to the judicial authority as necessary.
Archiving implies that this data is anonymised and can no longer be consulted online but is extracted and stored on an independent and secure medium.
Recipients of the Data
The User's personal data collected and processed by Experimental Group are transmitted to the following recipients when necessary to enable them to comply with the sole purpose mentioned above.
Experimental Group's internal services
Experimental Group shares certain personal data of the Users with its internal services for the sole purpose described in Article 4 and for which they are authorised.
The members of the internal service who process Users' personal data are subject to an obligation of confidentiality with regard to this data
Experimental Group Affiliates
Experimental Group shares some of the User's personal data with its affiliates, for the strict purpose of :
- Manage reservations, privatization requests and group bookings in each branch managed facility;
- Manage job applications in each branch office.
In accordance with European and French legislation on the protection of personal data (European Regulation n° 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data, and Loi Informatique et Libertés n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978), Experimental Group's subsidiaries process the User's personal data.
Third party partners and service providers
Experimental group may transfer temporarily, and in a secure manner, to third parties some of the User's personal data when necessary with :
- partners with whom Experimental Group has contracted to operate and maintain the Site (e.g. Influence Society);
- partners with whom Experimental Group has contracted to enable the execution of its contracts with Users (e.g. Synxis, Zenchef, OTAs);
- partners with whom Experimental Group has contracted to enable the management of its relationships with customers and prospects (e.g. advertising platforms, Sendethic, Influence Society);
- certain regulated professionals such as accountants, auditors or lawyers.
Administrative and judicial authorities
Only in cases where such disclosure is required by a legal obligation, Experimental Group will disclose the User's personal data to the administrative or judicial authorities that require it.
Experimental Group uses web analytics cookies to better understand User behavior. These tools collect information and generate reports on Site usage statistics without Users necessarily being identified by the third party providing the cookie (e.g. Google).
In addition to generating reports on Site usage statistics, these audience analysis cookies also allow, in combination with certain other advertising cookies (placed by third party websites and/or content when viewed by the user), to display more relevant ads on the Site.
Refusal of cookies
Each User may refuse the cookies placed by the Site via the cookies banner or by configuring their browser.
- Mozilla Firefox: http: //support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactivercookies?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=Activer+and+d%C3%A9disable+cookies;
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ;
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en ;
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/support/?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html ;
- Google (AdWords Remarketing): https://www.google.com/settings/u/0/ads/authenticated?hl=en ;
- Google (Google Analytics): https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout ;
- Facebook: http: //www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
The following partners may place cookies or tracers on the visitor's device: Google :
- Google: Analytics; Ads
- Meta : Facebook Pixel
- Quicktext: Chatbot Velma
- Synxis: Booking Engine
- Influence Society
Statistical use of anonymous data
As part of its business, Experimental Group collects, processes and stores statistical data relating to the use of the Site and the activities of Users.
This usage data, which may be passed on to third parties, is anonymous and does not allow Users to be identified, even indirectly.